Thanks for stopping by from Dear Handmade Life!
It was so fun to join Delilah and Nicole on the podcast! Here are some of the resources we talked about.
Looking for more information on copyright?
- Want to learn more about what can and can’t be copyrighted? Then read this post.
- We talked about the importance of registering your copyright with the U.S. Copyright Office.
- If you’ve never done register your copyrights before, it’s not the easiest process. Which is why I created a 3-part video series to walk you through it. Watch Part I, Part II, or Part III.
- And to help you prep for registering I’ve put together a worksheet which you can grab by entering your email below.
Looking for more information on trademarks?
- You can learn more about what steps are required to register your trademark here.
- Learn what you should keep in mind when picking your product, service or business name here.
- Read how Jordan Brantley learned the hard way the importance of searching your business name early on.
- And when you are ready to search, this post walks you through it (you can also get a checklist for your search by entering your email below).
Follow my trademark search process!
Trademark searches aren’t quick and easy…
But enter your email and I’ll send you over my step-by-step process for doing a trademark search. And give you a checklist to help you keep track of which steps you’ve completed!
Your privacy is important to us. Learn how we protect it here.
Looking for information about building trust and transparency with your website?
How the challenge works:
- Click the image below to sign up. The challenge is totally free. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- You’ll get an assignment each weekday, for 5 days.
- Each assignment should take you roughly 20 minutes.
- Do you want help knowing what topics your terms of service should cover? This post walks you through each of the topics your terms of service might need to cover.
- Is your business too reliant on Etsy? This post covers the 5 things you’ll need to set up your own e-commerce website so you can gain a little independence.