the artist’s J.D. is now In Session
a free workshop series for creative business owners
The amount of information you need to know to run a business is overwhelming. And sometimes when you get overwhelmed it’s because you don’t know where to start. And when you don’t know where to start, you don’t take action.
Which is why I created In Session, a free, live educational experience designed to put the ease back in legalese for creative business owners.
In each In Session, I will share practical, actionable legal information that gives you what you need to start taking action. Regardless of the kind of creative business you run, you’ll walk away knowing tactics you can implement today to build a strong legal foundation for your business.
How In Sessions work:
- In Sessions are always free to watch via Crowdcast
- In Sessions are generally held on Fridays at 10:00 AM Pacific | 1:00 PM Eastern
- The length of each In Session varies, but I try to keep them less than 30 minutes
- You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions before hand and during the live broadcast
Register for an upcoming In Session catch the replays below.
- What steps should I take when someone steals my work online?
- How do I start a collaboration on the right foot?
- What is an LLC and why are they a big deal?
- What’s the difference between selling my copyright and licensing my work?
- What’s the difference between copyrights, trademarks, and patents?
Join me for a casual Q&A and get your questions answered!
- the 5 must-do legal-ish tasks you need to do
- what’s not necessary
- the standard to use to know which tasks to add
Join me LIVE and get your questions answered!
Get on the VIP list to be notified when each In Session is announced.
Join the VIP list
You'll be the first to know about each week's In Session! You'll also get practical legal tips and support from your friendly legal eagle each week in your inbox.
About the host, Kiffanie Stahle
Kiffanie Stahle is a photographer, fellow creative business owner, and lawyer. She’s on a mission to teach creative entrepreneurs that there can be ease in legalese. In 2014, she founded the artist’s J.D. to empower creatives about the legal side of their businesses. Her intuitive approach helps creative business owners reach their big goals. And helps them set up a strong legal foundation, without having to learn a bunch of legal jargon. Kiffanie has been featured on Design*Sponge, Dear Handmade Life, Craftcation, and CreativeLive.