If you make a product your customers use, then you should care about a recent Supreme Court case. In addition to giving clarity on which parts of your product are protected. I’m going to be making one simple tweak to my product copyright registration process.
a workshop recording for creative business owners
In this video, I cover:
- how to determine which portions of your product are protected
- the value of a copyright registration
- what qualifies as publication according to the U.S. Copyright Office
- how to group items together on the same copyright registration application
- the most important screen of the copyright registration process for product based businesses
- when you need to re-register your copyrights
- 45-minute workshop recording in both audio and video formats
- workshop slide deck
- Copyright Registration checklist helping you gather everything you need (and sharing best practices)
You’ll get instant access to the workshop and materials upon purchase. So you can watch when you want (and as many times as you want)!