I’m a big believer in DIY-ing things in your business. I do it all the time and I’m sure you do too. And there are lots of legal projects that DIY-ing or using a service like LegalZoom is the smartest choice. But when it comes to trademarks, it is a terrible idea.
a workshop recording for creative business owners
In this video, I cover:
- why investing in having your trademark filed by an attorney is worth it
- how much you should have in your trademark savings account
- the five steps your trademark application will go through once you decide to move forward
- how long it’ll take to get your trademark once it’s filed
- the one step I think you can DIY
- 37-minute workshop recording in both audio and video formats
- workshop slide deck
- Trademark Search Workbook to help you tackle one of the steps
You’ll get instant access to the workshop and materials upon purchase. So you can watch when you want (and as many times as you want)!