The amount of information you need to know to run a business is overwhelming
Which is why I created In Session, an educational experience designed to put the ease back in legalese for creative business owners.
In each In Session, I share practical, actionable legal information that gives you what you need to start taking action.
Regardless of the kind of creative business you run, you’ll walk away knowing tactics you can implement today to build a strong legal foundation for your business.
How In Sessions work:
- In Sessions are always free to watch live via Crowdcast (and for 48 hours afterward)
- In Sessions are generally held on Fridays at 10:00 AM Pacific | 1:00 PM Eastern
- The length of each In Session varies, but they are usually around 30 minutes
- You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions before and during the live broadcast
48 hours after the live broadcast, the In Session goes into the vault.
And once it’s in the vault, there are two ways you can access it:
- Guide-level members of the artist’s Courtyard have anytime access to all In Session recordings via the Legal Roadmap
- You can purchase access to an individual In Session recordings using the links below
Upcoming In Session Workshops
If so, then you should care about a recent Supreme Court case. Based on it, I’m going to be making one tweak to my copyright registration process.
Join me on July 21st at 10:00 AM Pacific and learn what it is!
But, you aren’t alone in your legal questions. Raise your hand and ask those questions in a casual, conversational, and supportive environment.
Join me on July 28th at 10:00 AM Pacific and get your questions answered!
Previous In Session Workshops
Best of all you can grab instant access to any of the previous In Session recordings on a pay what you choose basis!