Want easier working relationships?
Discover how one simple document makes you the kindest biz owner around and creates better working relationships.
All through a resource designed to help you create a contract that does heavy duty as a relationship-building tool while being light on the legal jargon.
Do you dread opening your inbox?
You started your creative business to be your own boss, create what you wanted, and work with dream clients.
And over time, you’ve learned that building trust and strong relationships with your clients is critical to building a thriving creative business.
But managing clients has become your full-time gig.
There’s always outrageous demands, unrealistic expectations, and pulling teeth to get the things you need from them.
Inject ease into your client relationships
This resource is all about how to you can create easier relationships with your clients.
- How to change your mindset around contracts so you can spend more time creating, not managing your clients
- Why boundaries are actually a kindness you give to your clients that increase trust, not a power play
- What you need to do to hand over your contract in a way that excites your clients, rather than sparking dread
- How your contract will actually help you attract your dream clients, rather than those that sap your energy
Hi! I’m Kiff! I’m the founder of the artist’s J.D. and your friendly legal eagle.
I’m also a photographer, fellow creative business owner, and lawyer living in Northern California. The law fascinates me. That’s the reason I went to law school, started my own law practice, and love practicing law.
I’m also a contract nerd.
In fact, I’m that girl that goes in the corner and reads every contract. And then annoys people when I tell them that their contracts aren’t valid and provides suggestions for improving them.
I’m also a huge believer that contracts are one of the big reasons that my client, collaborator, and other relationships run smoothly. Because they clearly lay out what I expect from the relationship, what I can (and can’t deliver), and what I envision the process to look like.
And I know that contracts can change your client relationships because I’ve seen it happen time and time again with my law firm clients.
Start attracting clients that trust you and give you what you need.
Join the artist’s Courtyard and finally create a contract you love to hand over to your clients.
The only way to get access to this course is by joining us in the artist’s Courtyard!
When you join you’ll get:
- Instant access to the contracts course + 10 other courses (and growing!)
- 24/7 access to our private online community
- Access to Friday accountability check-ins
- Access to monthly coworking sessions
- Access to monthly Q&A sessions
- Access to quarterly online workshops
- Access to mastermind calls with Kiffanie
- On-going guidance from Kiffanie