This is my promise
I promise if you ask questions, help your fellow creative business owners, and give yourself a little grace, you’ll discover that there can be ease in the legalese of running your creative business.
I promise to be your friendly legal eagle, brainstorm partner, and mentor and to guide you on finding your own path to success.
I promise to share trustworthy, legal information, tools and resources customized just for creative businesses like yours.
In return, this is what I need from you
You promise to ask questions, help your fellow creative business owners, and give yourself a little grace while you figure out your best next step.
You promise to take charge of finding your own path because while we all can share our experiences and knowledge, you alone know the best answer for your business.
You promise to take the tools and resources I share and use them to figure out your best next step.
To build a strong foundation you have to string together a series of small steps.
And I want us to be in this together
Which is why I’m going to put a little skin in the game.
If within the first 30 days, you decide that the artist’s Courtyard isn’t the right place to help you build a strong foundation, I’ll refund your full payment.
No hoops to jump through, no worksheets to submit, no screenshots of how you participated. You just need to send me an email.
How it works
- Click the button below to head to the checkout page, where you’ll select if you’d like to pay via PayPal or Credit Card (Stripe)
- Enter your mailing address so I can drop a goodie in the mail for you
- Within about 30 minutes of payment, you will get an email receipt, which will have a link to get access to the course material
- If you need to cancel, you can either email me or click “Cancel” on your membership profile page
- You’ll continue to be billed on the same day each month until you cancel your membership
- I’ll never learn your credit card information, it will be stored with PayPal or Stripe
Subscription payments are billed in advance on a monthly basis and are generally non-refundable. You can see our full refund policy and when refunds are issued here.