The highlight of this workshop? Sleeping well knowing you are selling your products/services online on the legal up and up.
Time Commitment: 2+ hours
Why this workshop?
In this workshop, you’ll discover the basics of what you need to understand to sell your products or services online.
You’ll walk away knowing:
- When your state laws matters
- How to navigate the sales tax minefield
- When you need to care about Proposition 65
- What you shouldn’t do when accepting online payments
- How to use your customer’s reviews and testimonials
Once you finish, you’ll have a better understanding of what it takes to sell your products or services online on the legal up and up.
Once you complete payment, you’ll have instant access to the workshop materials page that contains:
- a 41-minute video lesson
- a 41-minute audio-only version of the lesson
- a written transcript of the lesson
- a PDF copy of the slide deck
- a 74-minute recorded Q&A session
- discount on ACT insurance
- additional links
- prioritized to-do list
What’s not included?
You’ll be given instant access to all the materials, but you won’t have the opportunity to ask Kiffanie follow-up questions about the material content via email or a Q&A session. If you want to be able to ask follow-up questions, then you should join us in the artist’s Courtyard at the Brain Trust with a Guide level ($44/month)!