The highlight of this workshop? Confidence that you are designing services that you can offer your clients in the long term.
Time Commitment: ~3 hours
Why this workshop?
In this workshop, you’ll discover how the legal definition of who is and isn’t an independent contractor likely doesn’t line up with the definition in your head!
You’ll walk away knowing:
- when the role falls more into an employee or independent contractor relationship
- what you can (and can’t) be asked to do as an independent contractor
- strategies to push back on the hiring party when they cross the line
- the six things you might be required to have to remain independent
- what you should look out for in your independent contractor agreements
Once you finish, you’ll have a better understanding of what services you should offer your clients.
Once you complete payment, you’ll have instant access to the workshop materials page that contains:
- an 85-minute video lesson
- an 85-minute audio-only version of the lesson
- a written transcript of the lesson
- a PDF copy of the slide deck
- two recorded Q&A sessions (one is 25 minutes, the other is 31 minutes)
- additional links
- a decision flowchart
- prioritized to-do list
What’s not included?
You’ll be given instant access to all the materials, but you won’t have the opportunity to ask Kiffanie follow-up questions about the material content via email or a Q&A session. If you want to be able to ask follow-up questions, then you should join us in the artist’s Courtyard at the Brain Trust with a Guide level ($44/month)!