The highlight of this workshop? Building a community that engages in civil discourse.
Time Commitment: ~1 hour
Why this workshop?
In this workshop, you’ll discover why and how to create community standards.
You’ll walk away knowing:
- Why the First Amendment isn’t an issue
- The law that determines if you are liable for comments
- Why creating community standards is smart
- How to enforce your community standards when you do own the platform
- How to enforce your community standards when you don’t own the platform
Once you finish, you’ll have a better understanding of how to cultivate a happy place for your community to gather filled with civil discourse.
Once you complete payment, you’ll have instant access to the workshop materials page that contains:
- a 27-minute video lesson
- a 27-minute audio-only version of the lesson
- a written transcript of the lesson
- a PDF copy of the slide deck
- additional links
- prioritized to-do list
What’s not included?
You’ll be given instant access to all the materials, but you won’t have the opportunity to ask Kiffanie follow-up questions about the material content via email or a Q&A session. If you want to be able to ask follow-up questions, then you should join us in the artist’s Courtyard at the Brain Trust with a Guide level ($44/month)!