The highlight of this workshop? Knowing when it’s smart or a waste of time to take action against your copycat.
Time Commitment: ~2 hours
Why this workshop?
In this workshop, you’ll discover what questions you need to answer to decide if you can, can’t, or maybe shouldn’t take action against a copycat.
You’ll walk away knowing:
- What copyright protects
- Why copyright registration is critical
- The questions you’ll answer to decide if you can (and should) take action
- The three most common actions you’ll take
- If and when you should take to social media
- Why copycats shouldn’t stop you from putting your work out there
Once you finish, you’ll have a better understanding of which actions you should take and when. Plus why it’s important to continue putting your work out there, despite the copycats.
Once you complete payment, you’ll have instant access to the workshop materials page that contains:
- a 53-minute video lesson
- a 53-minute audio-only version of the lesson
- a written transcript of the lesson
- a PDF copy of the slide deck
- a 43-minute recorded Q&A session
- additional links
- DMCA Takedown Notice workbook
What’s not included?
You’ll be given instant access to all the materials, but you won’t have the opportunity to ask Kiffanie follow-up questions about the material content via email or a Q&A session. If you want to be able to ask follow-up questions, then you should join us in the artist’s Courtyard at the Brain Trust with a Guide level ($44/month)!