The highlight of this workshop? Building trust and transparency with your website visitors.
Time Commitment: ~2 hours
Why this workshop?
In this workshop, you’ll discover how having a few simple policies on your website leads to trust and transparency with your website visitors.
You’ll walk away knowing:
- What online privacy laws boil down to
- If you need an annoying cookie pop-up
- If you need both terms of service and shop policies
- How to create terms of service
Once you finish, you’ll have a better understanding of how to build trust and transparency with your website visitors and you’ll have created simple website policies to use on your site.
Once you complete payment, you’ll have instant access to the workshop materials page that contains:
- a 37-minute video lesson
- a 37-minute audio-only version of the lesson
- a written transcript of the lesson
- a PDF copy of the slide deck
- a 49-minute recorded Q&A session
- additional links
- privacy and terms of service Mad Libs templates
- prioritized to-do list
What’s not included?
You’ll be given instant access to all the materials, but you won’t have the opportunity to ask Kiffanie follow-up questions about the material content via email or a Q&A session. If you want to be able to ask follow-up questions, then you should join us in the artist’s Courtyard at the Brain Trust with a Guide level ($44/month)!