The highlight of this workshop? Sleeping well knowing you’ve hired your team members with the right legal name.
Time Commitment: ~3 hours
Why this workshop?
In this workshop, you’ll discover how the legal definition of who is and isn’t an independent contractor likely doesn’t line up with the definition in your head!
You’ll walk away knowing:
- how to know when your team member is an employee or independent contractor
- which services qualify for California’s AB5 exceptions
- what you can (and can’t ask) your independent contractors to do
- what information you should be collecting from your independent contractors
- what you might want to add to your independent contractor agreements
- what risks you run if you improperly call an employee an independent contractor
Once you finish, you’ll have a better understanding of your risks of calling your team members by the wrong name.
Once you complete payment, you’ll have instant access to the workshop materials page that contains:
- a 99-minute video lesson
- a 99-minute audio-only version of the lesson
- a written transcript of the lesson
- a PDF copy of the slide deck
- two recorded Q&A sessions (one is 40 minutes, the other is 46 minutes)
- additional links
- a decision flowchart
- discount on Gusto payroll services
- prioritized to-do list
What’s not included?
You’ll be given instant access to all the materials, but you won’t have the opportunity to ask Kiffanie follow-up questions about the material content via email or a Q&A session. If you want to be able to ask follow-up questions, then you should join us in the artist’s Courtyard at the Brain Trust with a Guide level ($44/month)!