Each month, I offer scholarships to the artist’s Courtyard. The goal of these scholarships is to increase access to legal resources within the creative community.
Additionally, since the law is designed as a tool to further white privilege, preference will be given to those that the law has oppressed, rather than helped.
The scholarship includes:
- 4-month free membership in the artist’s Courtyard at the Brain Trust with a Guide level
- 8-month option to continue membership on a sliding scale basis (currently $10-22/month)
How it works
- Your application will remain on file and eligible to be selected for one year.
- All eligible applications will be reviewed at the start of each month.
- Winners will be notified via email around the 6th of each month.
- The total number of scholarships available will equal 10% of the paid membership of the artist’s Courtyard.
You can read the full rules/criteria here.